• Safety is not just a buzz-word, it is a fundamental company value that governs everything that
• POFU is firmly committed to protecting the health and safety of our Team Members, Customers, Contractors and the General Public.
• Health and Safety, coupled with our respect for working in an sustainable manner, are fundamental company values that POFU will not compromise during our day-to- day work.
Our quality management system is aligned with the requirements of ISO 9001 and provides a
high level of flexibility required in today’s fast-paced engineering world. Our dedicated
quality professionals work with stake-holders to implement quality management practices
that ensure we facilitate the efficient and effective delivery of products and services.
a culture that embraces complete quality responsibility, beyond the basics of inspection and test, every team member is empowered to take the necessary steps to realize that commitment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Senior Management’s commitment to health and safety extends beyond personal conviction and
we ensure that our Health and Safety Team complies with the rules and regulations of the OHS
Amendment, No. 181 of 1993.
Working together on a foundation of commitment and enthusiasm, while integrating Safety into all facets of our operations, we constantly strive to achieve a workplace free of hazards, injury and illness.
THE POFU SUPPLY ON DEMAND TEAM
Angie Mabena has over the last 15 years sharpened her business acumen by managing a few companies strategically and operationally, in various industries ranging from Construction, Training and Development, Engineering and ICT services. She is currently holding directorship in a few companies namely, Virgo Placement Services, Corrosion Education and POFU Supply on Demand.
Kgotso Dipyere has a financial background and project management experience in
construction sector over 8 years. He has a Cost and Management, Financial Management and
(PMP) Project Management Professional Certificate.
He has been involved in Financial modeling and has extensive experience in:
• Systems Designs and Diagnostics in the construction environment.
• Deal structuring and financial modeling and has been involved in an advisory role in one of the largest BEE deals in the construction sector. He also has been Senior Program Manager for construction companies
Our team includes a few of the most sought after corrosion experts in the country with
skills ranging from training, quality assurance and consulting. This capacity ensure
excellence in coatings solutions and enforces industry compliance and excellent service
• NACE Level2 Inspector
• Corrodere Coatings Supervisors
• PR Eng. Certification
• Project Management (PMP certified)
• Corrosion Specialist(NACE certified)
• Qualified Coatings Application Team
• CORRISA Membership
Supply On Demand
13 Tamarisk Street
Ormonde Ext 1